The Sunshine award gives others an opportunity to learn more about me as a blogger and then, in turn, I will send sunshine the way of 11 other amazing bloggers for you to get to know!
Both Aimee and Carrie are go-getters in education. They are great to bounce ideas off of or steal ideas from :o). They are also both passionate about what they do and realize that our jobs as educators directly affects the future of each student we come in contact with, both directly in the classrooms and indirectly through programs, lessons, and activities we develop as well as staff development we provide.
Here are the Sunshine Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
Here are My 11 Random Facts…
- I am a sports junkie. I love to play and watch baseball, football, and basketball. It is what I grew up around.
- My family will ALWAYS come first. I am nothing without them.
- I love the outdoors. We spend a lot of time hiking and camping.
- We love to try new places when we are camping. We don’t go to the same places very often. We love new areas to explore.
- I enjoy working with my hands. I like woodworking and tinkering with things in the garage.
- If asked, I will try to help all I can, but I do not do well when being told to do something. I would not have made it in the military.
- I like to sing and normally sing for 1 or 2 weddings each year. My daughter, who is 10, is now singing with me.
- I am originally from South Dakota and grew up on a farm. Some day I would not mind returning there. I loved the work and the life but could not handle borrowing money with no regular income or guarantee I could pay it back. If I won the lottery and didn’t have to worry about money I would farm.
- I share a birthday with Dr. Seuss. I know that explains a lot.
- They say my son is exactly like me. I am sorry…
- I hate snow…probably because I spent much of my life shoveling it!
Here are the Questions from Aimee
My 11 Bloggers to Follow
- Todd Nesloney (@techninjatodd): nesloneyflipped.blogspot.com
- Rafranz Davis (@rafranzdavis): rafranzdavis.com
- Jennifer Wagner (@jwagner_wagner): jennifersteachingtools.blogspot.com
- Drew Minock (@techminock): twoguysandsomeipads.com
- Brad Waid (@techbradwaid): twoguysandsomeipads.com
- Tom Spall (@tommyspall): tommyspall.blogspot.com
- Jessica Johnston (@edtechchic): edtechchic.com
- Brad Wilson (@dreambition): 21innovate.com
- Matt Gomez (@mattbgomez): mattBgomez.com
- Hal Roberts (@hallroberts): pirateleader.blogspot.com
- Amber Teamann (@8Amber8): technicallyteamann.com
You can answer the same questions Aimee gave to me. Thank you for the passion you bring to our great profession!